Statutory rights, employee benefits, right to work and immigration procedures…
Knowing the correct statutory rights that your employees have and ensuring that these rights are given is essential to any successful business. Aspire Human Resources can help you with your compliance by implementing, managing and ensuring that statutory rights are consistently given to your employees during the entire employment life-cycle.
Aspire’s team of Tax and HR professionals are qualified in the University of Derby and Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority (‘GLAA’) accredited Certificate in ‘Investigating Modern Slavery’.
People often ask us…
- My employee is pregnant what do I need to do?
- How much is Statutory Maternity, paternity, adoption pay?
- What is Statutory Sick Pay?
- What is the National minimum wage?
- What is the National living wage?
- What are the minimum auto-enrolment pension contributions?
- What is the Good Work Plan?
- How do you calculate holiday pay?
- How do you manage a flexible working request?
- What are the Working Time Regulations?
We have all the answers and a great deal more information which may be useful to you, give us a call now on 0121 445 6178 … and relax
“Time, as far as my Father was concerned, was a gift you gave to other people”
– Michelle Obama