Contracts and Negotiations
Once you have recruited a new team member for your business, it is vital that you have the correct HR documentation in place to make sure that the agreement with your employee is clear for all parties and meets your legal requirements as an employer.
Along with writing contracts of employment for your people, Aspire HR can:
Audit your existing contractual documentation including your disciplinary and grievance procedures.
Implement any new policies and procedures which may be required.
Support you with consultation meetings with your team about those proposed changes.
Provide management with appropriate training in your policies and procedures.
Last, but (hopefully) not least …
Assist with any Tribunal claims that may have landed on your desk!
If you are aware that HR and Employment Law are the weak areas of your business, contact us today to see how Aspire Human Resources can help drive your business forward.
People often ask us…
- What should an employment contract contain?
- When do you have to issue a contract of employment?
- What is a casual contract?
- What is a zero Hours contract?
- What are the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- What is the difference between a worker and employee?
- How do you calculate holiday for hourly paid staff or a-typical workers?
- How do I know if someone is self-employed?
- What needs to be contained in a contract for services?
- What are the indications of self-employment?
We have all the answers and a great deal more information which may be useful to you, give us a call now on 0121 445 6178 … and relax
“Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.”
– Stephen R. Covey